… was never invented by a woman. Though it is surprising what you can fit in a biggish hand bag (38 x 27 x 15)
- Enough clothing to make 7 different outfits (admittingly this includes the set I’m wearing): all evolving around jeans, dress or skirt, two cardigans and several tops.
- PJs (not included in out-fit count)
- another pair of shoes
- toiletry bag with body lotion, face cream, make up, perfume, makeup remover, toothbrush and toothpaste all under the 100ml.
- another smaller handbag
- an umbrella and a woolly hat (It is Edinburgh in March, not Vegas in July)
- two purses (0ne that fits in the small handbag)
- phone charger
- pen, 2 notebooks and passport etc
Happy travels x