1. Home made chicken sweetcorn soup.
2. Indulging in the guilty pleasure of new magazine, rather than book.
3. Holding back on the carbs with dinner, only to eat M&S rocky road cookies after. (I’ll have a half….and the other half…)
4. The smell of just opened lilies.
5. A 45 min phone conversation with a friend. On your mobile. International. And not caring, because for everything else there is…
6.Drinking tea from a hand-made cup and thinking about your friends who gave said cup to you when you visited them in Scotland.
7. Planning a holiday. Even if only in your head.
8. Thinking about the future. Even if not that realistic, though you would make a great empress of the world. Obviously.
9. Looking forward to Sunday lunch with ol’ uni friend, her husband…and their baby on the way!
10. Tomorrow is Friday: whatever happens, that is always a good start.