1. Rodents. I even have trouble holding someone’s hamster, for some reason I think that it will die right there, even though I am not squeezing the thing.
2. Dead Rodents.
3. Running in public. This is going to be an issue when I start training outside. Tomorrow.
4. Men whose opening sentence is: Are you Thai? Mostly because I fear point five:
5. My own temper and the day that I cannot control it. (Inevitably set off by point four.)
6. Big knives. Small slip up, huge bloodbath.
7. Evil spirits, I am ok with the good ones.
8. Long spiral staircases, especially descending them. Something I rarely think about when I climb them. Yes, spot the mistake.
9. The day that I mistake a freelance project for saving the world from Armageddon. I mean: Come on, that should not be done on a freelance basis anyway.
10.The morning that the overcast skies stay.