Quick update: after a pow-wow with the New York ladies last night, I have found six of the 12 things I can do for my challenge for 2012. Details to follow but in broad strokes and in short they include:
- Learn to dance.
- Write my “Courage”mantra on Ipanema beach.
- Spend a day shadowing a teaching assistant on a special needs school.
- Run a half-marathon with my very cool sister.
- Learn to play the mouth harmonica.
- Enter a short (!) silent retreat.
Six down, six to go: anymore suggestions?